The following is covered by Warranty
Any fault due to workmanship or manufacturing defect; The Warranty applies only to Product(s) you purchased for your own use and not for resale.
The following is not covered by Warranty
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging
- Any physical damage due to abuse of the product
- Any damage due to contact with liquid
- Burnt damage due to over voltage/current
While registering for warranty service, you may be asked to present proof of purchase (purchase invoice) and serial number. Once you submit the purchase details of the product bought, our customer support executive will revert you with product warranty registration confirmation and a token / ticket number will be generated for you.
If you register within a month of purchase, you get additional one month of warranty for the product on the existing one-year warranty.
In case of any concern with the product, you can submit your case with our customer support team at email@example.com or 18008434333.
Once you contact the customer support team and register your case, a new support ticket number will be generated and given to you to follow up on your case.
If you are a registered member, then you can simply refer to the token / ticket number issued to you at the time of registration.
If you are contacting the support team for the first time, then you will be required to provide proof of purchase (purchase invoice) and serial number of the product to validate the warranty period of the product.
Once customer support team verifies the product warranty period, they will proceed further with the steps below:
- Troubleshoot the concern over call/e-mail.
- If above is not successful, the support team will connect you with the Technical support team to resolve the concern over call/mail.
- If the concern is still not resolved, then the defective unit will have to be submitted to the nearest service location for fault confirmation and analysis.
Submission of concerned defective unit in the service location:
- You can visit the service location and submit the defective unit.
- You can send the defective unit through courier to the nearest service location.
- We can arrange the reverse pickup of defective unit from your place and deliver it to nearest service location.
Fault confirmation and analysis:
- After the product is submitted in the service location, service/technical team will analyze the defective unit for fault confirmation within 48 working hours. In case of any delay, same will be communicated to you.
- Once the fault is confirmed, defective unit will be repaired/replaced.
- After the repaired/replaced unit is tested for all functions, it will be packed and:
- Handed over to you, if submitted personally.
- Courier back to you, if submitted via courier.
- Once the repaired/replaced unit gets delivered to you, the call will be closed.
Congratulations on your Thomson purchase! Welcome to the family.